Is it time for you to invest in parking lot maintenance? With our easy to use checklist, you will find out quickly if your parking lot needs repair and updating! The winter months with their cold temperatures and freeze thaw cycles wreak havoc on parking lots and sidewalks. You may already see some cracks, potholes, or crumbling in the pavement. The paint on the curb, or parking lot striping may be faded or hard to see. Performing a yearly assessment using our checklist will help you to protect your investment by keeping up with maintenance.
Don’t assume you know exactly what the parking lot looks like, walk outside and evaluate thoroughly. Work through these ten areas to check and see where you end up!
Parking Lot Evaluation Checklist
- Check the parking lot surface for potholes, crumbling or damaged areas
- Walk around the perimeter of any curbs on the property and check for any deteriorated or damaged areas
- Check all drains on the surface or along curbing for damage or deterioration
- Check the parking lot for particularly large cracks or areas where vegetation is peaking out
- Take note of the color of the surface, is it faded?
- Look for faded or missing striping on the surface and on any curbs
- Assess light post bases, parking bumpers or curbs for faded painting or crumbling areas
- Check all signage for damage, fading or improper placement
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it’s time to schedule preventative or cosmetic maintenance and repairs for your parking lot.
As a full service Commercial Landscaping Contractor, one of our services is parking lot maintenance. We have been serving businesses, schools, hospitals, churches, industrial complexes, restaurants, etc. in Northern New Jersey and surrounding areas for over 30 years. Our reputation for our fair and customized pricing, excellent customer service and reliability stands out. Whether you’ve noticed minor or major issues after completing the checklist, give us a call to see what we can do for you!