If you’re one of the many New Jerseyans planning on doing some landscaping this weekend, you’re not alone! This weekend marks a big shift towards summer, sending many out into their yards to get things looking sharp before backyard celebrations on Monday. Need some inspiration? Here are our top Memorial Day Landscaping Tips.
Memorial Day Landscaping Tips:
- Create a place to entertain with a paver patio. Paver patios can be made to your specifications using materials of varying prices.
- Plant your vegetables and fruits! Its time to plant tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, cucumbers, and squash.
- Fertilize your lawn – be sure to know which fertilizer to lay down during spring
- Pressure wash the sidewalk, patio or deck
- Refresh your edging and areas along sidewalks
Its gearing up to be a beautiful weekend in Northern New Jersey. We hope that you get a chance to get out and enjoy your yard using some of our tips. Most of all we hope that you take time to honor the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military at your Memorial Day celebration.